The page will describe the website's management as regards processing the personal data of users that visit us, as well as providing information relevant to it's correct use.
This information is provided - also in pursuance of the art. 13 del d.lgs. n. 196/2003 - Code for protection of personal data to all of them who interact with the web services of PitturiAmo ~ The contemporary painters web portal , electronally accessible from this address link http://www.pitturiamo.com, which corrispondes to the Start page of the official website of PitturiAmo ~The contemporary painters web portal.
This statement only concerns the website of PitturiAmo ~ The contemporary painters web portal excluding the rest of websites consulted by the users through link.
The information provided is also based on the guidelines contained in Recommendation no. 2/2001, which was adopted on 17 May 2001 by the European data protection authorities within the Working Party set up by under Article 29 of European Directive 95/46/EC in order to lay down minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online - especially with regard to arrangements, timing and contents of the information to be provided by data controllers to users visiting web pages for whatever purpose.
The artist takes full responsibility for the accuracy and veracity of data submitted ON Pitturiamoand ensures that all information provided, such as text, graphics, data, images, sounds, are legitimate in its availability, and do not violate any copyright, trademark, patent or other rights of others arising from law, contract or custom. The artist considers PitturiAmo free from any claim for compensation and/or damages claimed by third parties as a result of the publication of these materials, and as a result of the sale of artworks through the channels of PitturiAmo. The artist undertakes to verify the accuracy of the data reported and published on the website both in the initial phase of construction of the site itself and in all the subsequent stages of upgrade for the duration of his stay on the site, lifting PitturiAmo from any liability arising from inaccuracies of typographical errors or transpositions form, copyright infringement, patent, trademark or copyrights
PURPOSE OF USE AND CORRECT APPLICATIONS
This website's goal is to promote painting artworks, their authors and those who operate in the painting art's world. The aim of this site it's not the profit, but fuelling the culture, the discussion and the criticism of art; therefore any information sent to PitturiAmo or published by PitturiAmo is treated for this purpose and not sold to others.
Any trademark, service mark, collective mark, design right, image rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in the pages of PitturiAmo, are property of their respective owners; their use in PitturiAmo does not imply that any use other than informative, cultural and, more generally, for discussion and criticism, even though none of the information on this site must be considered to come with implied warranties of suitability and issued by licensed professionals to art teaching. Therefore, if you are looking for absolutely certain information please don't consider how much information published by PitturiAmo and contact a professional.
The information provided to PitturiAmo will be treated with absolute protection of the privacy. Under no circumstances PitturiAmo will take and record sensitive data, i.e. data detect racial, religious, philosophical and political convictions, as well as data concerning health and sex life. All interested parties may request at any time to PitturiAmo, updating, rectification, integration and cancellation of their data and their works.
PitturiAmo reserves the right to change or remove any content posted on the WEB pages of PitturiAmo without any notice and without transforming it in a reason for revenge. All services provided by PitturiAmo are supposed to last one year, unless otherwise noted.
Is absolutely prohibited sending and/or publishing :
- obscene material, pornographic and blasphemous.
- offensive material, diffamatori, defamatory, racist and disrespectful, miners.
- materials that violate copyrights or legal requirements.
- materials containing software and virus.
- Junk E-MAIL (SPAM).
- any material not specifically requested.
Those who access this site or adhere to initiatives of PitturiAmo, acknowledge and accept the conditions and information on this and on all the rest of WEB pages of PitturiAmo and also:
- accept E-MAIL from PitturiAmo.
- recognize their own responsibility for everything that they have provided to PitturiAmo and that PitturiAmo had posted in WEB on their behalf.
- recognize that the services provided on the site of PitturiAmo are provided without warranty and PitturiAmo is in no way responsible for any damage caused by errors or inaccessibility or alteration or deletion of WEB pages of PitturiAmo.
- acknowledge and accept that their data are processed for recording on paper and/or electronic form from PitturiAmo.
PitturiAmo wants to grow together with you in respect of all and therefore fully promotes freedom of expression, but not at the expense of other people. PitturiAmo appreciates and thanks all those who with proactiveness want to report violations. PitturiAmo thanks especially those who care not to trample upon the rights of others.
The conditions listed on this page and, more generally, in the pages of the site, may be modified at any time due to changes or updates made on site. By accessing this site, you agree to the following conditions, responsibilities and modalities, rules on Web pages and in particular in this policy. The user who does not accept the instructions in these pages, must not access the site and above all must not use the services provided by PitturiAmo pages .
LIMITATIONS FOR USERS
This site contains information, images and other materia of PitturiAmo property or of advertisers or of respective owners. According to these terms, the user can freely consult the information posted, but cannot:
- reproduce, in whole or in part, the resources of this site without the written consent of the owner;
- distribute or disclose to third parties any information contained therein, without written permission of the authors.
- use the e-mail addresses posted on pages can we paint, for other purposes than the purpose of the publication. Any other use may be considered as Spam by the advertiser.
PitturiAmo isa place for users to exchange information.
PitturiAmo does not provide and does not sell any information, products or services described by advertisers.
PitturiAmo exercises some kind of control using the "moderator", but it is absolutely impossible to control all the information entered in PitturiAmo.
PitturiAmo therefore can not control the quality, veracity and legality of any information, products or services described and as a result is possible even if unlikely, have to do with shocking contents, indecent, illegal, pornographic or somehow that they go against common sense.
For this reason, those only pages of Pitturiamo are intended for adults. If you are an adult, but you're not willing to accept (even so very unlikely) this risk, avoid stepping into the pages of PitturiAmo.
By accessing the pagesof PitturiAmo, you understand that in those can be contained External hyperlinks, on which PitturiAmo does not exercise any control and is in no way responsible for the content or information.
PitturiAmo has no control or responsibility for the quality, safety and legality of the content published by advertisers on the website PitturiAmo and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the site and its services.
within the limits of the law , PitturiAmo is not in any way responsible for the loss or deletion of data, images, or information stored on pages PitturiAmo, as well as economic losses, damage and consequential damage, even to the image, possibly caused by users or by third parties as a result of the use of the site or services.
Anyone wishing to contact PitturiaAmo, please go to Contattaci.
ACTIVITIES STRICTLY FORBIDDEN
On the pages of PitturiAmo is forbidden Add, write, enter or post:
- content or personal information from individuals who don't know they are mentioned or that violate privacy or reveal information completely private;
- false content, defamatory, profane, abusive, pornographic, obscene and in any case do not comply with common moral or capable of offending the sensitivity of other users;
- illegal content or which encourage violence and/or crime or that violate copyright;
- content with links to viruses or to sites with connections Dialers or value-added or that can alter the normal Internet browsing or normal operation of the user's computer;
- content that simulate different identity or that of the staff of PitturiAmo;
- contents that encourage others to violate the rules of PitturiAmo;
- content offering things or objects or illegal substances or held illegally.
- multiple ads, which is the same or similar listings.
PitturiAmo based on its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse, modify or remove from the site any content that is not considered to be in conformity with the spirit of this statement without providing any explanation.
THE "OWNER" OF THE TREATMENT
Following consultation of this site may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable.
The "owner" of their treatment is Antonino Argentati, who resides in Caltanissetta (CL - Sicilia), in Via Filippo Turati n. 22.
PLACE OF DATA TREATMENT
The processing operations connected to the web services of this website take place at the headquarters, and are carried out by the holder, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated.
The personal data supplied by users who send requests by email or informative material (information, newsletters, registrations, etc.) are used for the sole purpose of supplying or performing the service requested and will not be disclosed to third parties.
TREATED DATA TYPES
During their normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated to identified individuals, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow the identification of users.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on site usage and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, and of any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on Web pages dedicated to particular services on request.
EXTENDED INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES (INFORMATION PURSUANT TO LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196, ARTICLE 13 DATED JUNE 30, 2003 )
What are the cookies?
One "cookie" is a text file that websites send to your computer to uniquely identify your browser or save information or settings in your Web browser. When the user switches back to revisit the site this information can be retrieved. When navigating a site, you can receive on their terminals even cookies of sites other than the one you are visiting ("third-party"); This can happen because the web site you are visiting may also include items like, statistics, chat, pictures, maps, etc.. residing on servers other than the one you are visiting.
- Technical cookie: are of 2 types;
- Persistent: Once you close your browser they are not destroyed but remain up to a pre-set expiration date,
- of a Session: are destroyed whenever the browser is closed, is only used to keep track of a user's session while browsing, allowing, for example, to make a purchase or to authenticate for access to restricted areas.
- Analitic cookie: Have statistical purposes and are treated as technical cookies, collect information, in the aggregate, on access and number of users and how they use the site.
- Functional cookie:are those that store, in order to improve the service, some user preferences such as language, products selected for purchase etc.
- Profiling cookie: the aim is to create profiles for the user to then show while browsing the net advertising in line with the preferences expressed by the user.
The Sponsor separates the obligations based on the type of cookie used:
- Technical cookie that are treated as browsing cookies, cookies and analytics functionality cookies, which do not require any consent, subject to the requirement of disclosure in relation to their use;
Which cookies are used on the site?
- The site uses technical cookies that are essential to the functionality of the site itself. These cookies are not stored on the user's computer but remain in the browser's memory only for the time browsing the site.
- The site uses profiling cookies of the Google Adsense platform. For this reason, it is useful to know that:
- The use of the DoubleClick cookie allows Google and its partners to serve ads to users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Third-party cookies or third-party ad networks could be used to serve ads.
- On the site there are external components, such as maps, statistics, social icons, and therefore could be used third party cookies, then shows the link to its policy. This site has no control over the cookies that are used by third parties, which have their own privacy statements which may be different from that adopted by this site.
You can then review the privacy policies of these third parties on the site.
- The site uses the statistics of Google Analytics Information Privacy - Information Privacy Partner - Information Cookie
- E' Possibile disabilitare in modo selettivo l'azione di Google Analytics installando sul proprio browser la componente di opt-out fornito da Google.
- The site uses a script addthis to print or share by email or through social networks, website content. Information Privacy;
Other information of links/badge on the site
- Google+ (informativa)
- Google Maps (informativa)
- Facebook (informativa)
- Twitter (informativa)
- Linkedin (informativa)
- YouTube (informativa)
How you can change your cookie settings?
The majority of navigation software/browsers allow you to erase cookies on the hard drive of your computer or even change settings even with the ability to block acceptance of cookies, however please note that overly restrictive settings with most modern sites will not be able to function properly.
How to change the settings for:
This page is always accessible from the link Conditions and Privacy at the bottom of all pages on the site.
OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data in emails sent to PitturiAmo ~ the contemporary painters web portal or indicated in contacts with the holder to request the dispatching of informative material or other communications.
Their absence can make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
It must be remembered that in some cases (not object of the ordinary management of this website) the authority can request information pursuant to art 157 of d.lgs. n. 196/2003, in order to monitor the processing of personal data. In these cases reply is obligatory under penalty of administrative sanctions.
The personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected and will be used for the following purposes:
- purposes related to the carrying out of related communications;
- functional activities of PitturiAmo ~ the contemporary painters web portal including the sending of informative material of the structure;
- purposes functional to the fulfillment of legal obligations, under applicable laws, decrees, regulations and/or equated to them acts and legislation;
- purposes related to the management of relationships with customers, suppliers, banks etc.
The data provided will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and shall, in accordance with the aforementioned regulation, respecting confidentiality and protection of customer's rights.
We will not disclose, distribute or sell any information concerning customers of PitturiAmo ~ the contemporary painters web portal and users of the website for commercial purposese.
Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect and unauthorized access.
DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction (art. 7 of d.lgs. n. 196/2003).
Pursuant to the same article, users have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data handled in violation of the law, and oppose any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
Requests should be sent to Supervisor.
- The Interested Party is entitled to receive confirmation as to the existence of his/her personal information, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of this information in a comprehensible form.
- The Interested Party has the right to obtain the following information:
a) on the source of the personal data;
b) on the purposes and procedures in processing the personal data;
c) on the logic applied when the data is processed with the use of electronic equipment;
d) on the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative in accordance with Article 5, Paragraph 2;
e) on the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated, or who can learn about them as appointed representatives of the State, of managers or employees.
- the person concerned has the right to:
a) update, correct, or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the deletion, anonymisation, or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those that do not need to be retained for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) evidence that operations (a) and (b) have been communicated, including the exact content, to those to whom the data were disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or requires manifestly disproportionate measures with respect to the protected right.
- The Interested Party is entitled to oppose the following, either in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials, direct sales, or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- The interested party or person from whom personal data are collected shall be informed orally or in writing about:
a) the purposes and methods of processing for which the data are intended;
b) Compulsory or optional provision of data;
c) the consequences of a refusal to respond;
d) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware as managers or agents, and the scope of dissemination of said data;
e) the rights as referred to in Article 7;
f) the identity of the owner and, if appointed, the representative in the State's territory pursuant to article 5 and the data processor. When the owner has designated appointee, at least one of them, indicating the site of the communication network or the means by which it is easily accessing the updated list of those responsible. When he was appointed responsible for the response to data subjects in case the rights as per article 7, it is suggested that responsible.
- The information referred to in paragraph 1 also contains the elements required by specific provisions of this code and may not include elements already known to the person providing the data or whose knowledge may concretely hinder the fulfilment, by a public subject, of inspection or monitoring data for purposes of defence or State security or the prevention , detection or repression of crime.
- The supervisor may issue a provision to set out simplified information arrangements as regards, in particular, telephone services providing assistance and information to the public. /li li if personal data are not collected from the data subject, the information as per paragraph 1, also including the categories of processed data, shall be provided to the subject at the time of recording such data or, if their communication is envisaged, no later than the first communication.
- The provision in paragraph 4 does not apply when:
a) the data are processed in compliance with an obligation imposed by a law, regulations or Community legislation;
b) the data are processed for the purposes of carrying out the investigations by defense counsel referred to December 7, 2000, Law # 397, or to establish or defend a legal claim, provided that the data are processed exclusively for said purposes and for the period strictly necessary for their pursuit;
c) the information to the subject concerned involves the use of means that the guarantor, prescribing appropriate measures, stating clearly disproportionate to the protected right, that proves, in the opinion of the guarantor, impossible.