Biography Mario Fanconi
Mario Fanconi was born in Bellinzona on July 23, 1912, originally from Poschiavo.He achieved his commercial maturity at the Bellinzona commercial school in 1932 and worked for several years as an employee at a metallurgical company in inland Switzerland, taking care of the administrative part.
He returned to Ticino and found a job as a state, married in 1945 and had two daughters and settled with his family in Lugano.
In 1947 he opened a business in Lugano selling exclusive items for 40 years, alongside the successful business, the love of painting.
In 1990 he closed his business for age reasons and indulged in his loyal customers by setting up an exhibition of his works in his shop.
At last he was able to devote his time to those things that were closest to his heart.
In fact, since 1972 he began to systematically cultivate painting, which has resulted in a large number of paintings, about 700 paintings partly sold in Switzerland, Germany, and America; with the stimulus of a never concluded research and the satisfaction of singing with color a balanced dimension of existence
Self-taught artistic formation as he defines himself, without the need to follow a precise line, freely expresses through painting what springs from his soul. His journey to painting began early at the age of sixteen and he painted his first painting, representing a hunting scene. His avid hunter father saw his son's predisposition for painting, gave him an oil box and a canvas, asking him to paint him a hunting picture. His first painting was a real success that led him to start his artistic career. He would have preferred, in his life to pursue an artistic career, a desire that unfortunately the circumstances did not allow him to realize. Despite this he continued to cultivate this biological passion, during his free time, at any cost; a journey that took place in stages, but never abandoned, thus realizing his dream in the drawer.
A generous art that constantly testifies to the pleasure of painting united in happy union to the joy of life of the artist. His paintings are essentially post-impressionistic as much of modern painting; through the flood of colors, offers us through his works numerous and varied images. From the magnificent floral bouquets, to landscapes, from female faces, to animals, to playful children, to the drama of social plagues such as drugs, hunger and war. But in all its expressions there is never exasperation even in the most painful and distressing situations; mediated as it is by the constant chromatic research that thus becomes the reassuring way between the reality that surrounds us and the sensations of the painter. The sense of painting is therefore traced in its innate confidentiality and in its jousting expressive freshness that are renewed in the individual paintings.
Some subjects repeat, flowers and landscapes are painted infinitely, but the replica is not synonymous with monotony, but rather the invention of a play of harmonic colors with full-bodied shades, of variety of views that alternate on the canvas. Shaped by different techniques and by the unexasperated formal experiments, his paintings are a soothing, never aggressive or violent, of relaxed and silent images, which know how to carve out a corner of peace in a society that has made violence and vulgarity its banners. Its color spots are among the most beautiful things it has produced; perhaps the most shared ones, more so that allow him to focus on a well-defined theme, expanding it to other meanings. This means that painting is really his way of expressing himself and communicating with an inner level that. According to his works, he is of particular wealth.
On the psychological side, through the flood of colors, it expresses very well the joy that painting manages to convey; though his favorite painter Van Gogh for whom we know that art has often been a torment. Painting for Fanconi has been and continues to be the beautiful side of life, the one in which to dilute its emotional dimension and its cultural sensitivity.
EXHIBITIONS CARRIED OUT
1st BIENNIAL TOUR OF EUROPE video exhibition in the cities of London, Barcelona, Venice, Paris admission to the event with the possibility of winning important prizes. Up for grabs the opportunity to exhibit live if selected from 40 artists
The works will be published in 4 volumes, each volume will represent one of the cities chosen for the tour
BRERA AWARD Milan from 16 to 30 June The Award is aimed at painters, sculptors, photographers, digital artists and aims to give wide visibility to their works through the real, video and lithographic exhibition for 15 days at the Made4Art Gallery in Brera, in few steps from the house where the young German scientist lived.
up for grabs prizes worth up to Euro 15000 to the 1st classified Euro 1000.00 in money + Euro 1000.00 in services + art criticism + live exhibition in the gallery.
2nd place Euro 500.00 in money Euro 500 in services + art criticism + live exhibition for 15 days.
3rd place Euro 600.00 in services + art criticism + live exhibition for 15 days
4th to 15th classified live exhibition for 15 days and the first 100 members Leading artist of the province for the duration of 3 months value Euro 68.
Admission with the work entitled "Fireworks".
ARTIST OF THE YEAR AWARD 2022 promoted by ArtExpò Gallery exhibition of the works in the exhibition halls of .
Hotel Miramare and Hotel Bristol in Cesenatico from 25 June to 30 August.
Award ceremony on 25 June at 1600 at the Hotel Miramare Cesenatico congress hall.
By joining the artist will receive the diploma of honor in parchment + the criticism of the awarded work and the publication of the works in the catalog of the event.
All the works will be video exhibited, there will be the possibility to physically exhibit 2 works in the exhibition halls of the Hotel Miramare.
Membership with the two works on display entitled "Music of the soul +" This fragile ladybug ".
TINTORETTO AWARD February organized by Art expo Gallery the award is assigned to the admitted international and national artists, to confirm the quality and creative commitment.
Each artist will receive a personalized parchment diploma + personalized medal + copy of the catalog with the publication of 2 works
GIOTTO AWARD FOR VISUAL ARTS in March is awarded to national and international artists who have been selected to confirm the quality of their individual creative commitment. The artist will receive the following Diploma of honor in parchment, copy of the catalog with the publication of one of his works on one page + a plaque dedicated to the recognition obtained.
Complete video on you tube of the selected works + analysis and critical motivation.
Participation with the two works entitled "Wild horses * +" Woman's face among the flowers "the latter was awarded for the visual arts
ARTISTS 22 MONDADORI YEARBOOK Professor Angelo Crespi art critic has chosen among numerous artists to praise my father's work, testifying to the presence of great masters of the past, in an insert dedicated to them entitled MUSEO CRESPI as recognition of his talent artistic.
.COLLECTIVE IN LUISA MONCADA: from 12-24 November at the Pitturiamo Gallery in Caltanisetta
video Exhibit in 3 cities (Caltanissetta, Barletta, Padua) for a total of 45 days +
at the top of Google for 60 days for searches related to artists in your province +
3 copies of the 2022 Calendar, personalized with your artwork, one color artwork for each month (a great tool for marketing your art)
On the occasion of the opening of the PitturiAmo Gallery in Caltanissetta we are pleased to offer you a truly excellent opportunity for visibility and artistic growth:
Video Exhibition for 15 days in Caltanissetta from 12 to 24 November (PitturiAmo Gallery - Viale conte Testasecca, 12) in conjunction with the inauguration of the gallery;
• Video Exhibition for 15 days at the ZeroUno Gallery in Barletta (dates to be agreed);
• Video Exhibition for 15 days at the Queen Art Studio Gallery in Padua (July 2022);
• In the first places on Google for searches related to your province (eg: painters in Milan, contemporary artists in Rome, buy contemporary paintings in Bologna, etc ...). For 60 days. *
• 3 paper copies of your 2022 artist calendar (the calendar with your artwork) *
• Certificate of attendance;
Name of the artist on all advertising posters;
• Buffet with opening aperitif
PAINTING GALLERY in Caltanisetta
EXHIBITION OF MASTERS - From New York to Caltanissetta ". 12-24 November the painting entitled" Symphonies of colors "is
was selected for the live exhibition for the opening of the gallery.
VITTORIO SGARBI AWARD in Ferrara at the Exhibition Center from 29 October to 1 November
the award ceremony and the exhibition of the artists' works will be held, on Friday 29 October the official presentation of the event with Vittorio Sgarbi, who will view the works on display. On display: "COLORE E GIOIA" oil on canvas, 50x50, impressionism
INTERNATIONAL FAIR ART 3f ROCH EXPO La Roche-sur Foron
Participation with exhibition of the painting entitled "Magico lago di Origlio" from 8 to 10 October organized by the Queenartgallery of Padu
A quality show with a great variety of artists and highly successful galleries thanks to the ability to combine the modern and contemporary art market through a selection of the best international brands: the elegant atmosphere, the calendar of appointments and meetings open to the public on opening days.
Thanks to extensive communication with collectors, independent professionals, entrepreneurs and regional lucky families, art3f is the MUST show.
The works exhibited live that will not be sold during the exhibition will be exhibited for 2 weeks at the "Queenartgallery" in Padua.
Obtained Certificate of Merit issued by the Queenartgallery.
CITY OF PARIS AWARD
Awarded by the Chimera of Lecce as recognition after evaluating the artist's works.
GOLDEN LION TROPHY FOR THE VISUAL ARTS:
Admission to the event to be held on 7 August live on the Facebook page, through a video exhibition of the works awarded and selected by the Critics "Award of the Golden Lion Trophy for Visual Arts 2021" at the conference room of the Hotel Principe in Venice. The artist will be assigned:
Gold trophy for the visual arts, complete with name plate.
Critical motivation See criticism
Personal diploma of honor from the artist, copy of the catalog (2 pages) and 2 published works.
Award-winning work: "Magical lake of Origlio"
STYLISTIC EXCELLENCE AWARD:
The editorial staff of Art Now in collaboration with some exponents of the Italian artistic-cultural environment is honored to report your candidacy for the 2021 Stylistic Excellence Award.
The award is dedicated to those artists who have distinguished themselves in recent years for their stylistic and technical commitment.
To all admitted artists: publication in the ART NOW magazine of July / August.
Video exhibition of the work admitted at the Effetto Arte Gallery in Palermo, live streaming on the social channels Art Now - Effect Art day, 16 September 2021.
Awarding of the 2021 Stylistic Excellence Award (valuable nameplate)
Possibility of competing for the awarding of prizes for a total amount of 10,000.00 Euros.
Possibility to be among the 100 artists selected by the editorial staff of Art now for the exhibition to be held at the Effetto Arte Gallery in Palermo from 18 to 25 September.
• ARTIST OF ITALY AWARD takes place from 27 August to 5 October, through the work entitled "Blue and green horse" admission to the competition with the opportunity to make your art known throughout Italy (12 locations including galleries, ateliers and unconventional spaces in the main Italian cities + Barletta) sharing your experience with that of many other Italian and foreign artists; for 30 days. Among all the artists admitted to the Award will be selected by a jury of critics, curators, gallery owners, marketing experts , 12 winners who will have the opportunity to exhibit from life in galleries, in the most prestigious ateliers or in unconventional spaces. There are various prizes that will help you promote your art.
• MICHELANGELO AWARD through the work entitled "Impression of May" admission to the competition drawn up by the art periodical "ART NOW" establishes the Michelangelo International Award. A recognition that over the years has been given to illustrious personalities from the world of art and culture. The awarding of the award (prestigious recognition on a personalized plate) provides for the publication of a work on a page of the art and culture magazine ART NOW of April 2021 and the participation in two important artistic events: which will be held on 21 and 22 July. All the works selected for the international award will be video exhibited live on the international web in the Fellini room of the Roma Eventi congress center. Professor Vittorio Sgarbi will be present on the occasion of the award ceremony.
• DANTE ALIGHIERI AWARD admission to the competition with the work entitled "Two clowns" The Dante Alighieri Award is promoted and organized by Queen Art Studio Gallery and the International Artistic Cultural Center of Padua, an Art Gallery open to confrontation, encounter, to support art, culture, artists, creativity and experimentation, in search of an art accessible to all. All the works admitted to the Award will be videos exhibited at Palazzo Borghese in Florence on June 27, 2021 and in Casale Monferrato from July 2 to 4 In addition to a huge online audience, the works can also be seen by illustrious personalities of art and culture: Vittorio Sgarbi, Pupi Avati, Alessandro Sallusti, Edoardo Sylos Labini, Angelo Crespi. Each artist's work will be published in the ART Now magazine and a copy and a personalized plaque will be issued to each of the participants.
DANTE ALIGHIERI VITA NOVA AWARD
Recognition by the Culture Identity of Florence for the artist's artistic wor
• BIENNALE D'ARTE CESENATICO European critical award for the visual arts organized by ARTEXPO GALLERY in June at the Miramare hotel in Cesenatico with the awarding of the critics' prize. The works will be exhibited from June 26th to August 30th, the works of the awarded artists will be projected on the maxi screen, the artist will receive the critics' prize on parchment and the two works will be published in the catalog of the exhibition and projected on the channel. youtube.
• PARIS EXPO AWARD participation in the exhibition at the "Thuiller Gallery" in Paris with the work entitled "Sognando nel verde" admitted to the final which will take place from 1 to 20 May, the photograph of the work will be published in the ART NOW magazine and delivered a personalized plaque for artistic merit. The work admitted to participation will be reproduced in a limited edition of 6 photolithographs on fine watercolor cardboard. They will be sent to the artist and one will be offered for sale at the event in the gallery at a cost of Euro 200. The project includes a video exhibition with a quotation of the work and sales assistance in the gallery.
• NEW YORK CITY AWARD special edition issued by the "Chimera" of Lecce to the artist for artistic merits.
• PAUL CEZANNE AWARD the assignment of the 1st Paul Cézanne 2021 prize for the quality of his artistic work. A critique of his works will be made on parchment and a diploma + a personalized plaque will be issued. The selected works will be published in the "Artexpo Gallery" magazine and projected via youtube.
• VITTORIO SGARBI AWARD the award aims to promote and support contemporary art. A unique recognition of its kind, an authentic cultural rave that will include various sections dedicated to painting, sculpture and photography. For each section some contemporary interpreters will be selected 100 works among those admitted to the award will be selected by Vittorio Sgarbi for an important exhibition that the Professor will inaugurate in Ferrara in 2021 Three of the six participating works will be part of an exclusive web showcase that can be consulted through the portal of art Premiovittoriosgarbi.it
• ARTISTS 21 participation through 6 works by the artist in the authoritative International Yearbook of Contemporary Art Arnoldo Mondadori edition.
On 12/18 September in Monreale participation through the work entitled: "Storm coming" video exhibition at the Norman Gallery ", the work was admitted and published in the magazine Art Now and issued a personalized plaque for artistic merits.
DIPLOMA HONORIS CAUSE OF MASTER OF ART
Issued by the Maison d'Art Academic Center of Padua for artistic merits.
PABLO PICASSO ACADEMIC AWARD
1st classified for artistic merit issued by the Maison d’Art Academic Center of Padua.
LEONARDO DA VINCI ACADEMIC AWARD
1st classified for artistic merit issued by the Maison d’Art Academic Center of Padua
VAN GOGH AWARD:
Issued by the "Chimera arte" of Lecce for artistic work.
RAFFAELE SANZIO AWARD:
17-22 September in Rome at the GALLERY ARTE CONTESA in via Margutta in Rome; participation with the work entitled "Romantic reading outdoors" obtained a report of merit. The work was reproduced on a personalized plexiglass plaque and published in the magazine Art now.
LEONARDO DA VINCI AWARD:
September 27 at Palazzo Ximènes in Florence, participation with the work "Stupendous roses placed in a vase" obtained certificate of participation and publication in the magazine Art now.
City of New York 21-24 October participation with the work "Symphonies of colors" admitted to the final; issued certificate for artistic merits and publication on Art now.
• S. ROCCO ORATORY Ponte Capriasca vernissage "Poetry of the soul" 13 September
presented by Dalmazio Ambrosioni
• LA TERRAZZA SUL LAGO RESTAURANT Morcote vernissage "Flowers and nature" 27th July
presented by Dalmazio Ambrosioni.
• S. ROCCO ORATORY Ponte Capriasca vernissage "Macchie di colore" 3 September
presented by Dalmazio Ambrosioni
• CASA BATTAGLINI Cagiallo (Capriasca) vernissage "Vibrations of the soul" 29 January
presented by Villatora
• CASA LANFOGTI Rivera (Monte Ceneri) vernissage "Faces and landscapes" presented by
• HOTEL LAGO DI LUGANO Bissone vernissage "Trees in spring" presented by
Monica di Marco.
• CASA LANFOGTI Rivera (Monte Ceneri) vernissage "Landscapes and flowers" presented by
• CENTRUM ART GALLERY Chiasso vernissage "Landscapes and faces" presented by
• BOUTIQUE CRISTINA Lugano vernissage "Personal exhibition" presented by Dalmazio
• BANCA UNIONE DI CREDITO Bellinzona "Personal exhibition" presented by Villatora
• ART GALLERY AL PONTE Ponte Tresa (Italy) "1 ° Solo exhibition" 1 ° classified
in the painting competition, presented by Villatora.